Friday, August 21, 2009

Short Trip to Ventura

A couple weekends ago, we traveled back to Ventura for the day so Preston could meet his Great Uncle Gerry and Great Aunt Jean. It was a short trip, but we are glad we made it because we usually only see them once a year. Thanks to Gma Sue and Aunt Kristi for providing the pics because Mommy forgot her camera! Also...I just want to say thanks to everyone for the helpful comments about childcare. I am feeling more and more confident everyday that he will do fine there....although it does keep me awake at night and I have dreams (or nightmares) about it :) My true fear is that I will not be able to leave when I drop him off the first day and I will quit my job right then and there. I may be over-reacting just a little....my youngest sister, Molly, says that I have become a "crazy mom." Oh, the joys of parenthood!
Shawn, Gma Sue, Aunt Kristi, Preston, and Great Aunt Jean

Preston, Grandma Sue, and Grant


Gpa Larry and Preston ready for bed
Cute pic of Aunt Kristi and the boys

Daddy, Preston, and Grant cruising in Daddy's 73' mustang

Keys in hand....Preston is taking the car for spin

No comments:

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/