Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kamden's Birthday Party

On Saturday, we headed over to Waukee to celebrate Kamden's 1st birthday. Lane and Rachel threw an awesome birthday party and made some very delicious food. Soon enough it will be Preston's 1st bday....hard to believe my "baby" will be one!
Here is the birthday boy with the Hawkeye football that Preston gave him. Preston loved all the "big boy" toys that Kamden had. Mommy realized that she needs to get Preston some more mature toys to play with...hopefully for his birthday.

Adrian, Kamden, and Preston. Of course we couldn't get a shot where they would all sit still and look at the camera.
"Adrian, Can I have some of your snacks? I already ate all mine."
Kamden loved cake...and also loved when everyone sang happy birthday to him.
Preston and Jenn

I need to get these hats for Preston's birthday!
Adrian and Preston reading a book together.

3 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

You got some GREAT pics!!! I think I have Preson's snacks, by the way!! I found them last night :) Looks like the zoo was fun too - glad the weather held out for you!!

Amanda and Scott said...

I know, I noticed that yesterday when we were going to the zoo. We can get them from you when we see you next! Thanks for inviting us to the party, it was fun!

Rachel Smith said...

Oh - and you can totally have my party hats. I have 7 left that I have no use for whatsoever. I think they were like $8 for the pkg. I know - total waste of money, but I couldn't resist!! If you want them, they're yours :)

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/