Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just Hangin' Out

We have oodles and oodles of pictures, so I thought I would just share some from here and there over the last couple weeks. Mommy is taking a sick day today since she had to call Daddy home from work yesterday because she was throwing up. Not sure what was wrong, ate something bad or 24 hr bug....but I am feeling much better today. I am just resting and doing some work (and play) on the computer. Daddy and Preston are upstairs taking a long nap.
In this picture, Preston is stuck under the chair because he was trying to climb obstacles to get to some picture frames I was trying to hide from him. He is not happy that I am taking pictures instead of helping him get free :) It is very hard to change Preston's diaper, he loves to roll over and take off in the nude.
One night Preston was having a hard time falling asleep, so I gave him one of his soft bears to hold. He fell right asleep. So precious!
He loves to stand up on anything and everything. Unfortunately, this has caused a lot of
injuries, but I guess that is how it goes when you are learning new things every day! Preston's hair is getting pretty long and hangs over his ears now. Mommy is debating whether he should get a haircut or not because she was asked recently "Is it a girl or a boy?" Gggrrr...who asks that!
He is even getting some curls....
Mommy was letting Preston play with his butt paste when he obviously got it open and started eating it. I turned around and saw this little stinker.
His favorite toys are not "toys." They are spatulas, pans, butt paste tubes, pop/water bottles, picture frames, remotes, phones, cords, camcorders, cable and internet connectors. Unfortunately, he cannot play with most of these things, so this makes him very angry.
We got this license plate for Grandpa Kyle for Father's Day. It means: Preston Kyle's Grandpa.

Mommy recently got out this Noah's Ark from Preston's baptism. He enjoys putting the animals in the ark and taking them out.
"Found a zebra, Mom."
Mommy and Preston went to the park one hot day. Preston is riding on a ladybug.
"My mom is crazy."
He doesn't look too enthused riding on the bumblebee.
Or in the swing....but it was really hot that day. We headed home after this.

4 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Cute pics - I think my fav is the unhappy boy on the bumblebee!! So we must have passed around the flu bug at Kamden's party. Lane was up all last night puking!!! I hope no more people get it. Glad you're feeling better today!!!

jennifer noel said...

Hope you start feeling better! I love the pic of you and Preston, his little hat and the look on his face.

Amanda and Scott said...

Oh, no! I hope Lane feels better too. Hopefully the sickness stops here!

MamaGottaRun said...

SO cute! I love the pics of him riding the bugs! His hair looks so blonde, I had always thought it was brown???

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/