Monday, September 1, 2008

33 Weeks

Well, we had another dr appt on Friday. Everything is still going smoothly. I had to take a hemoglobin test and they figured out I need more iron though, so I am now taking some iron supplements. We have our next appt in 2 weeks. We also took a trip back to Greene to visit the family over the Labor Day weekend and to hang out with some friends at the local River Days celebration. It was a nice, relaxing weekend. I also found out my friend, Nicole, had a baby boy over the weekend and they named him Carson. She went into labor 2 weeks early so I am hopeful that I will too! I am now starting Term 1 at Upper Iowa this week, but I will only be taking 1 class so hopefully it will be more managable for me. I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I don't know how my belly can get much bigger in the next 7 weeks!
Scott and Dad's little lion, Larry
Mom, Amanda, and Molly
Jenn, Amanda, and Amy before heading down to River Days
Grandpa Dale and Grandma Barb came to visit us on Sunday
We are hoping that the baby comes before they leave for Arizona on Oct 13th!
4 Generations :)

Molly gave us a cute Luther teddy bear this weekend
I am sure the baby is going to have a big supply of Luther garb!


Dad and Scott listening to the Iowa game, drinkin, and grillin
This reminds of Dumb and Dumber....ha ha :)
Scott decided to take Dad's scooter out on the town

Amanda and Mom




3 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

You'd be surprised how much bigger that belly will get in 7 weeks!! :) You look good!!

MamaGottaRun said...

You look so cute that I almost miss pregnancy... almost ;) Looks like you guys are keeping very busy!

Kristi said...

Hey guys! Amanda you are looking so good! We can't wait to meet that baby!!! Love ya both.

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/