Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Care Class

Scott and I went to a Baby Care class on Tuesday. They gave us some good advice on what to expect when we go to the hospital to deliver. We also got to learn how to swaddle, change a diaper, give our little one a bath, and clean the umbilical cord.
I also got to meet my friend, Nicole (from my old work), and her 2 yr old son, Trey, for lunch today. Nicole is due in 2 weeks, but somehow my belly is much larger than hers. I hope this does not mean I will be delivering a large baby!
Josh, Traci, and Gus visited us on Sunday too because they were kind enough to give Scott a ride back from Ventura for his fantasy football draft. Gus got to break in our changing table on the pack and play. He is getting bigger every time we see him and he is so smiley, even when getting his diaper changed!

1 comment:

MamaGottaRun said...

Love the blog! Can't wait for more updates. Scott told us over the weekend that you had one, so I couldn't wait to see it!

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/