Friday, August 15, 2008

Doctor Appt

We had a dr apt yesterday and everything is going well. The doctor checked the baby's heart beat (150), measured me, and took my blood pressure. The only part I dread is when they have to weigh me! I knew I had gained too much weight from my last appt and the doctor told me I need to be eating healthy and exercising more so I don't have a huge baby. I'm pretty sure he has never been pregnant! Guess I better go on a walk tonight!
I think it was the Prairie Meadows Buffet that Scott's parents took us to on Wed night :)
Our appts will be every 2 weeks now instead of every month so we will keep you all updated!
I think we are going over to Lane and Rachel's house this weekend to see Baby Kamden. I am so excited!

Scott and Amanda

No comments:

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/