Monday, September 22, 2008

35 Weeks

Scott and I attended a breastfeeding class this week which was helpful because neither one of us knows anything about breastfeeding :) We also started our birthing classes that run for 4 consecutive weeks, so hopefully we get most of those in before our baby comes! We also had a doctor appointment this week. I had to take that strep test to make sure I don't pass on any infections to the baby when he is born. My feet have been very swollen so the doctor told me to lay off the salt and to drink 100 oz of water a day (which is a lot considering I have to go to the bathroom every 20 min!). She recommended some support panty hose also to help with the swelling, but I am pretty sure I am not going to wear those in this warm September weather. My mom gave me some support socks that I can wear instead. We also went to the Iowa vs Iowa State game on that Saturday. It was rainy while tailgating, but fortunately it cleared off for the game. Thanks to Mitch and Jenn, we had amazing seats in the front row. Scott was in heaven sitting right behind the Hawkeye bench.
My elephant feet after a long day in Iowa City
Scott on the field after the big Iowa Hawkeye win!
Look at our amazing seats in the front row! Thanks Mitch and Jennifer!
Jenn, Amanda, and Molly trying to stay dry while tailgating
Molly, Amanda, and Scott
Don't you love our ponchos?!
Sisters tailgating


2 comments:

MamaGottaRun said...

My God Your POOR feet?!?!?! Oh it is almost over, and you will have a beautiful little baby boy! It is worth it. We are so excited for you guys!!!!

Rachel Smith said...

Hang in there!! I promise the swelling really does go away! :) Not much longer now - can't wait to meet your little guy!!!!

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/