Monday, September 22, 2008

36 Weeks


This past weekend we decided to make one last road trip before the baby comes and we went and visited Molly at Luther for family weekend. We watched the Luther football game, although it was extremely hot and I had to take breaks inside often. Luther won, but unfortunately Iowa lost this weekend which Scott was pretty bummed about. We stayed overnight in an old hospital in Highlandville with my dad and grandma and also ate a ton of delicious Decorah food! We didn't get a lot of sleep though, as my dad and grandma both snore quite loudly!
Our kitty, Jasmine, playing fetch and checking her email :)

Amanda, Grandma Mary, and Molly looking over the Luther football field
Amanda, Dad, and Molly
On Sunday, we drove around the area and looked at where our Norwegian descendants used to live by visiting some old general stores, farm houses, and cemetaries. Here is a picture of my Grandma, my Dad and myself by the grave sight of my great, great grandparents, Tosten and Olina Stoen.



No comments:

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/