Thursday, September 10, 2009

Before and After Day Care

Day care is going okay. Preston is still unsure about it. Sometimes he will cling to Mommy and not want her to leave and sometimes he will just get down and play right away. There has only been 1 day when the staff said he was a little fussy in the afternoon, otherwise he seems to do okay. We are still giving it time :)
"Please don't take me to day care, Mommy." "I'm not going, see..I'm taking off my shoes!"
After day care, he was a much happier boy and Mommy and Preston played outside for awhile. Eating a leaf.....
....leaf didn't taste very good
But that did not deter him from trying a rock
Watching some cars go by
"Hi Mom, I swear I am not going to put this rock in my mouth."
Teasing the kitty

Destroying ant homes
Preston riding his fire truck

He loves to tip everything over


1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Super Cute pics!!! Glad big P is adjusting to the new routine. You'll have to keep us posted on how Molly is doing - I'll say a little prayer that she gets better!!!

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/