Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Hi. This is Preston. I just wanted to tell my Daddy that I love him very much and that he is the best Daddy in the world! He is an amazing Daddy and takes great care of me. I smile when he walks into the room and he can always make me giggle! I know we are going to have lots of fun together. Mommy also wanted me to tell Daddy that she is so proud of him for being such a wonderful husband and Daddy. Happy Father's Day Daddy!
This picture is of Daddy and me when I was about 1 week old. Wow- I was little back then! The picture below is from this week when Daddy and me were playing in the pool. Isn't my Daddy awesome!
PS- I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my Grandpa Kyle and Grandpa Larry! I am so lucky to have so many people that love me!

No comments:

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/