Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cute Videos

Here are just a few videos of Preston that we have taken over the last week or so. There are just so many sweet things that he does :)

Preston riding his new firetruck from Grandpa Kyle. He hangs on all by himself and enjoys being mobile around the house! Sorry for the underwear shot of myself (I even told Daddy not to get my butt on video)!

This is Preston's sign for "up." He holds his arms halfway up and moves his fingers. He does it everytime he wants to be picked up or out of something. I think he even knows the word "up" and does it when I ask him (or maybe I am just reading too far into it:)

Preston is a big "screamer" now. He screams when he is having fun, just to listen to his voice, and is starting to get a real attitude and screams when he is mad or wants something. I can't wait for those tantrums that I know will be coming soon! In this video he is screaming because Daddy is so fun!

Preston loves to listen to his frog play music and put on a light show. He is playing his piano along with Jack Johnson in this video.

Preston also likes to "talk." He is talking while walking around in his activity center in this video. Sorry for the probable inappropriate music that 50 cent is playing in the background. We really need to download some children's songs on the ipod so Preston can listen to those on his "froggy."

No comments:

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/