Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update

Our laptop is broken so it has been impossible for Mommy to do her casenotes or update the blog with pictures or videos. We set up our desktop computer for internet, but it won't let me respond to anyone on facebook and it is hard to check my email. So- sorry to everyone that has been contacting me, it is hard to respond right now. Hopefully the part comes in this weekend and our computer will be up and running. Mommy had a stressful day today when she left her phone at a school when meeting with a client and then locking her keys in her car while looking for her phone. Thank goodness for her coworker Erin because she took Mommy to Altoona to get her keys and phone and then back to the office after Twinkle Tots. Good thing Mommy doesn't have anything scheduled until Tuesday because today was crazy! Like I said before, Preston started water babies swim lessons on Monday. It was not so fun on Monday; Preston cried and did not enjoy getting splashed by the older tots. Wednesday was much better; Preston did not cry at all and Mommy and Daddy both got in the water to keep him company. They decided to split the group in half so now there are only babies in the group, not those splashing tots! We learned different ways to hold Preston in the water including the front and back float. He also got to play with duckies and met the goal of getting his chin wet! I will try to post photos this weekend if our computer is fixed!

2 comments:

MamaGottaRun said...

That sounds so cute! I can't wait to see swimming pics! And sorry your day is going so bad. Yuck!

just a mama... said...

Amanda! I lost your number (when Oliver destroyed my phone with his slobber) - call or text me!

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/