Friday, February 13, 2009

I love Cereal!

Here is Preston's 1st time eating cereal. He is doing such a great job with it (chewing, swallowing, opening his mouth for the spoon), we might start him on veggies soon! Sorry everyone, this is a very long video, but I haven't figured out how to cut them short yet. Enjoy!

Okay, so this is Preston's REAL 1st experience with cereal. It didn't go so hot, so we had to quit early. It was totally Mommy and Daddys' faults, though. We thought it would be a good idea to do it right before his bath at night because he would get messy. Preston did not agree with us. He gets too tired, cranky, and just too hungry to eat cereal at this time. Thank you, Preston, for that valuable lesson.

2 comments:

MamaGottaRun said...

He is adorable. I love his chubby finger and hands too, they are so cute. The video of him crying is funny! Josh and I especially love Scott's commentaries during some of the videos you have posted lately :)

Rachel Smith said...

What a big boy eating all his cereal!!! I bet he'll love the veggies too :) Wow, I can't believe he's 4 month already and eating solid foods!!

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/